Make a Payment

When is my tuition andhousingbill due?

Tuition and Housingpayment deadlines are as follows:

  • Fall:31 July
  • Spring:15 December
  • Summer 1:30 April
  • Summer 2: 10 May

How and when do I need to confirm AUR Housing?

The housing application is located on the student portalMyAUR and the application submission deadlines are as follows:

  • Fall:30 June
  • Spring:30 November
  • Summer I:1 April
  • Summer II: 30 April

Will I get an invoice?
Yes, invoices go out to each student’s term time address, usually a month before the beginning of each Semester. Payment deadlines are detailed on the invoice.

How can I allow my parents to call and receive information regarding my university account activity or to receive copy of my tuition bill?
In order to grant Third party to access your account, download the release authorization form(FERPA) and submit it to the Finance Office.

Does the University accept payments for tuition and other obligations by credit card?
Yes. We accept Mastercard, Visa and վ Express.

What happens if I don’t pay my account balance on time?
If you do not pay your account on time a hold may be placed on your account which may prevent you from registering for classes and/or receiving your transcripts.

How do I obtain copy of my invoice or statement?
You can e-mail the request to or come and visit the Finance Office, Building A first floor room A17.

Does the University accept payments over the telephone?

What happens if my payment bounces?
In the event that payment bounces, the student’s financial account will be charged the amount bounced plus € 50.00 and the total amount must be paid by cashier’s check or EFT.

Can I send a postdated check?
No. The check will be processed the day it is received and would be rejected by the bank. We do not hold postdated checks for processing later.

Can I cash a personal check to վ?
No, but we can help to indicate where you can.

Where do I mail my payment?
Please see the mailing and other informationhere.

How long does it take for a bank wire to be confirmed?

Please wait at least a week for a bank wire to arrive at our bank and for the office to acknowledge it.

What do I need to do if my employer, sponsor or some other agency is paying my tuition?
Any student who is sponsored by a Third party must notify the Finance Office to ensure the correct credit to your account on time.

How can I obtain my 1098-T form?
A 1098-T form will be mailed to the student’s home billing address provided to us.

What are the consequences of having unpaid balance?
Students with outstanding balance on their account are not eligible to register to the University. No student may receive a degree, certificate of completion or transcript until all charges are paid in full. Delinquent accounts may be transferred to private collection agencies for collection and are subject to additional interest and/or collection charges.